Your are most welcome to stay at our hotel with the best view in Hardanger.
check-in time daily from 1500
The hotel is expanding with 10 new rooms and a new restaurant.
There may be some noise during the construction period.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our guests.
We take infection prevention seriously and do our best to ensure that it is safe to live and stay with us. Trolltunga Hotel follows the Norwegian health authorities' recommendations for infection control against Covid-19.
It means to you as our guest that we:
• Practices good hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and hand spray.
• Regularly clean common areas and contact surfaces that are frequently touched.
• Keeps 1 meter apart.
• Informs you about infection prevention measures orally and through information posters and labeling.
• Keep us at home if we feel sick.
• We all ask to avoid congestion, queuing on arrival and reception
• Regular cleaning of contact surfaces at reception, on toilets, in elevator corridors, stairs and breakfast room etc.
• Frequent cleaning of chairs and tables, different seating areas.
• Hand spirit located easily accessible.
• Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces, such as handles, light switches, sinks, remote controls etc.
Thorough cleaning before and after departure.
If a guest or employee is suspected of being infected by COVID-19, we follow the instructions of the Norwegian health authorities.
Sincerely, Team Trolltunga Hotel