The hotel will be open up and offer Bed & Breakfast from 12th of June
Your are most welcome to stay at our hotel with the best view in Hardanger.
The reception and check-in time will be open from 1500.
We take infection prevention seriously and do our best to ensure that it is safe to live and stay with us.
Trolltunga Hotel follows the authorities' recommendations for infection control against Covid-19.
It means to you as our guest that we:
• Practices good hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and hand spray.
• Regularly clean common areas and contact surfaces that are frequently touched.
• Keeps 1 meter apart.
• Informs you about infection prevention measures orally and through information posters and labeling.
• Keep us at home if we feel sick.
• We all ask to avoid congestion, queuing on arrival and reception
• Regular cleaning of contact surfaces at reception, on toilets, in elevator corridors, stairs and breakfast room etc.
• Frequent cleaning of chairs and tables, different seating areas.
• Hand spirit located easily accessible.
• Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces, such as handles, light switches, sinks, remote controls etc.
Thorough cleaning after departure.
• Awarded to the individual from our Team
• Information is provided upon check-in.
If a guest or employee is suspected of being infected by COVID-19, we follow the instructions of the health authorities.
Sincerely, Team Trolltunga May 2020
The Norwegian health authorities have implemented strict bans on travel to and inside the country.
For updated information and travel advice, see The Norwegian Institute of Public Health
If you have questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) while travelling in Norway, please call the national information telephone at (+47) 815 55 015.
If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, sore throat, chest pain and breathing difficulties, please stay in your hotel room and contact guest service by telephone or call the 24-hour Norwegian medical service at 116 117 for guidance and assistance.
You can also find more information on these pages:
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)